Ease of access and encrypted security are important to us. We encourage you to utilize the portal we established for you.
Portals are established for people, not for a business, or a family. You may have access to the tax information for your personal taxes, another family member’s taxes, and your business returns, if you so desire. If you desire, you may grant an employee access to your business returns to be viewed in the employee’s portal. We can establish a portal for your banker to view your personal/business returns in the banker’s portal.
Accessing and Using Your Portal
Using your online portal, you can:
- Review your business and personal tax returns
- Review the supporting documentation for your personal tax returns
- Send PDF copies of your returns to your banker (through your email or text)
- Send us your documents - simple to use, encrypted, and more secure than email!
- QuickBooks files and financial statements
- Supporting documents for your business and personal taxes
- Supporting documents for your company's audit, review, or compilation
- Use the NetClient CS Mobile App to take a picture of your document and upload!
- Receive copies of you invoices and pay your invoices online (payment unavailable in app)
When your return is completed you can review the action item PDFs for your tax returns, sign the forms on your iPhone, and return them to us (no need to print, sign, and then fax them to us)!
- Open the document in Document Presentation folder for the current year
- Choose the 'Action Item' document
- Choose the icon in top right corner to forward the pages as a PDF to yourself via text or email
- Open the text or email on your Apple iPhone. Scroll to signature area and enlarge/zoom
- Choose the icon in top right corner (pencil with circle around it)
- You may be asked for the passcode to unlock the PDF - the passcode will be the first four letters of your last name and the last four of your social security number
- Choose + sign in lower right corner and choose your signature -OR - use your finger to create signature
- Choose 'Done', save document and upload to your portal or email to us
How to Pay your invoice and How to Upload a document to your portal
When we invoice you there will be an option under the button to pay via credit card through the portal
To Pay Invoices through the Client Portal
- To view/pay the invoice in the portal-select in the left column
- Check the box for the correct/current invoice
- Click the "Pay Selected" tab located on the lower-right side of the screen
- Follow the prompts
You can use File Exchange to upload documents
To upload information to the Client Portal:
- Click on File Exchange on the left column
- Select the folder to push the documents to ("To Forrestall CPAs" is the preferred folder)
- Select the “UPLOAD” icon from the tool bar (NOT the “UP” icon)
- Select the button and select the file from your computer and click "START upload"
Announcing the NetClient CS Mobile App - Click below
View Videos for Accessing and Using your Portal
All communications between our firm and the user are encrypted using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL). This is the same functionality used by banks and popular e-commerce services for secure communication. We also store your files encrypted when they are at rest on our servers, adding an additional layer of security. To protect against data loss, our servers are equipped with technology that automatically mirrors all data in real-time to two separate locations. Regular incremental and full backups of all system data are performed, including off-site data backups stored in two separate secure physical locations, to protect against almost all disaster scenarios.